1. Great legs, what time do they open: It might be funny but come on, how low can one stoop? I find this pickup line one of the most insulting and has to be avoided like the plague if you want to really pickup a nice chick!
2. You must be tired because you have been running in my dreams all night: Why it should be avoided? For the sheer amount of time this line has been around and of course it gives away the fact that you are not an original!
3. Hey babe! What’s up? Guess it is your lucky day today cause I picked you out from all the girls here: Downright arrogant this can be used only if you are a supermodel yourself!
4. Can I buy you a drink or just give you the money: A woman wants to feel sexy and attractive not like some hired sex worker. If dealing with a sex worker then you do not need pickup lines. It is just “wham, bam, thank you ma’am”. If you are genuinely trying to pickup a woman then this line should be thrown out of the window.
5. That shirt is very becoming on you. Of course if I were on you I’d be too: This is a downright lecherous approach and no woman would quite enjoy a sticky bath when you have just met her or trying to woo her.
6. Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine: If any woman falls for this then she is probably from pre-historic times. 99% of the times you risk being dismissed as a copycat.
7. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?: This screams about how egoistic you are. Avoid these kind of cocky lines especially when trying to impress a woman.
8. Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get: If you are using this line and I am the girl at whom this is aimed at I will dismiss you as some TV addict and move on.
9. Excuse me, I think you owe me a drink. When I saw you enter I dropped mine. It was a Rum and Coke and my name is———-: This is a cheap one. When you are trying to impress a woman is it not you who has to offer the drink?
10. Do you come here often?: Should this line be explained as to why you need to avoid? This is one line that can send a woman off your radar forever and better not use it.
Guys, remember that pickup lines are clichéd and outdated. And stay away from using these 10 lines at least even if you need to use one. A decent and straightforward approach will get you more girls than even some of the best pickup lines.
Post time: 12-01-2017