Here is what you’ll need!
DIY SPINNING END TABLE
24 wooden dowels
1. Paint cable spool and wooden dowels white.
2. Once the paint is dry, drill a hole through the bottom surface of cable spool.
4. Place wooden dowel through hole and mark where the opposite end will be drilled.
5. Drill a hole halfway in the opposite end of dowel.
6. Place wood glue in the hole that was drilled halfway.
7. Securely place the wooden dowel into the second hole.
8. Repeat process all around cable spool
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeednifty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Post time: 09-03-2017