At SIP, we’re dedicated not only to developing and building the highest quality machines on the market, but also helping our customers look after their equipment once it has been purchased. This video details – in easy-to-follow steps – how to add oil from start to finish.
Suitable for the following Winntec jacks:
• 09862 – Winntec 2.0 Ton Bottle Jack
• 09863 – Winntec 4.0 Ton Bottle Jack
• 09841 – Winntec 6.0 Ton Bottle Jack
• 09864 – Winntec 8.0 Ton Bottle Jack
• 09865 – Winntec 10.0 Low-Profile Bottle Jack
• 09843 – Winntec 12.0 Ton Bottle Jack
• 09867 – Winntec 16.0 Ton Bottle Jack
• 09818 – Winntec 20 Ton Bottle Jack
• 09833 – Winntec 20 Ton Low-Entry Bottle Jack
• 09820 – Winntec 30 Ton Bottle Jack
More about Winntec:
Winntec are an established and respected manufacturer, developer and supplier of high quality, efficient and extremely reliable garage equipment which is suitable for a vast range of applications. The products are inexpensive, whilst retaining the outstanding quality and unrivaled technology that Winntec is known for, and feature over 60 different models of hydraulic trolley and bottle jacks, air jacks, axle stands, shop presses and engine cranes. All Winntec products come with a 3 Year Warranty as standard, including all wear and tear (excludes abuse or neglect).
A family company based in Leicestershire, SIP Industrial Products has grown to become one of the largest and most respected suppliers of a range of industrial equipment worldwide.
Here at the Tech Zone, we are striving to provide working product demonstrations from our workshop so you can see our kit in action!
For more information, feel free to check out the following links:
- Our latest promotions: http://www.sip-group.com/page/promoti…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sipindustrial/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SIPindustrial
- SIP website: https://www.sip-group.com
Post time: 06-20-2017