Sweed is proud to have served the recycling and wood products industries for 60 years. If you want the latest technology, quality craftsmanship, unmatched customer service and excellent after-sale support… Sweed Machinery is the answer!
WIRE CHOPPING / COPPER RECOVERY SEPARATION SYSTEM:
Sweed’s recycling equipment can manage all types of wire and cable scrap, including: ferrous and non-ferrous wire, ACSR, communication wire, utility cables, power cables, copper wire, electrical multi-strand wire, romex, #1, #2 and #3 wire! Sweed systems are designed and manufactured in the United States, and offer unsurpassed technical assistance and after-sale support.
With the high price of clean recyclable conductive metals, no matter what your output requirements are, Sweed’s wire and cable recycling equipment has tremendous potential for quick paybacks and outstanding long-term profits!
Learn more about Sweed systems here: http://www.sweed.com/separation
• Check out this popular wire chopping system featuring Sweed’s Modular Wire and Cable Separation System with the prechopper option: https://youtu.be/5ChKP-bRJ9w?list=PL1…
Sweed’s line of scrap choppers process: PET strapping, steel banding, baling wire, tube scarf, slitter edge trim, bandsaw blades, doctor blades, coater blades, and much more (virtually any scrap material that is linear)!
• Check out this popular scrap chopper video featuring Sweed’s Model 510 XHD processing 1 1/4″ steel banding: https://youtu.be/qGcaRZgb1UQ
• Check out this popular scrap chopper video featuring Sweed’s Model 450 DDX processing an impressive amount of PET strapping: https://youtu.be/QUCleAWA3Yw
Learn more about Sweed scrap choppers here: http://www.sweed.com/choppers
Sweed’s cut to length choppers are designed to increase band cutting efficiency and worker safety. By automating the band cutting process, workers receive accurately cut pieces of banding, and material cost is reduced by eliminating waste. Cut to Length choppers also allow companies to eliminate repetitive cutting operations and reduce the possibility of lacerations and serious repetitive task injuries.
• Check out this popular scrap chopper video featuring Sweed’s CL200 Cut to Length chopper: https://youtu.be/ClbKvze5SlY?list=PLhz6TT1tIev69GWOIIxOX1NjUAxUVjRon
Learn more about the CL200 Cut to Length chopper here: http://www.sweed.com/Shears/CL200-1
• Check out this popular scrap chopper video featuring Sweed’s CL500 Cut to Length chopper: https://youtu.be/ZK6vFU6-Z44?list=PLhz6TT1tIev69GWOIIxOX1NjUAxUVjRon
Learn more about the CL500 Cut to Length chopper here: http://www.sweed.com/Shears/cl500%3F
Alligator shears are important for facilities needing to prepare scrap for shredding. This adds value to the scrap and improves the quality of the processed scrap. Sweed alligator shears are simple to operate and feature fast cycle times while maintaining a high cutting force for tough scrap material such as: steel, bar, wire, cable, plates, tubes and other mixed metal products.
Learn more about Sweed shears here: http://www.sweed.com/shears
VENEER HANDLING EQUIPMENT:
Sweed’s line of panel handling equipment is designed to keep products moving to help veneer mills achieve higher production goals with less downtime. Sweed is known in the panel handling industry for its innovative and efficient designs including: dryer feeders, lappers, dryer unloaders, strip stackers, veneer stackers, turners, veneer saws, core saws, scissor hoists, giant hoists, and more!
• Check out this video of Sweed’s Strip Stacker at Nordic Veneer, mentioned in the November 2015 edition of Panel World Magazine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBwtc…
Sweed also offers veneer Patchline support for Raimann and Skoog patchers including: parts, shuttle parts drive conversions, pivot arms, transfer arms hot melt adhesive applicator parts, new dies, die sharpening and repair, automatic strip feeders, draw bars/front rods and cams.
Post time: 12-26-2016