We are pleased to announce that we have completed the commissioning of pelletizing line for PVC compounds online for our customer in Ecuador.
All equipments including electronic parts and mechanical parts were tested and assembled before shipping to ensure the customer can install the machine effectively.
In general, our engineer should go to the factory site to give customer guidance step by step, because the commissioning of pelletzing line is a very complex process. But we can not go there due to the Covid-19, people are not allowed to go abroad. In order to help customer to get PVC compounds in good condition from the machine, our engineer, sales and director spent a lot of time and made efforts to guide the customer online and step by step. We told the customer every details, answer their questions and solve their problems carefully everyday. At the same time, we sincerely appericate the engineer from customer’s factory, he also made many efforts to coordinate with our guidance, tried to run the machine again and again. Finally with the joint efforts of everyone and with 30 days’ effort, the customer’s workers were familiar with the operation and get good condition PVC compounds and currently they have started the production.
Following are the photos for your reference:
The pelletizing line we offered to this customer is model CTE-75 180-plus and has the features as below:
1. New gearboxes of the CTE PLUS that can bear a specific torque of 7.2 Nm/cm³ is designed to improve reliability and service life.
2. Gearbox housing manufactured in-house with CNC machine of Heller, Germany, and inspected with 3-dimensional inspection machine of Carl Zeiss, Germany.
3. Ideal configuration due to modular design, process section can be equipped according to requirements and wide range of available equipment.
4. Due to its tight and self-wiping profile, the close intermeshing twin screws of the extruder eliminate stagnant zones over the whole length of the process section.
5. Two operation and maintenance friendly machine control concepts: Basic Master(relay control) and Touch Master (PLC control).
6. Final assembly of each CTE PLUS will be inspected with 3-D coordinate detector of Faro, Switzerland. Each CTE PLUS extrusion system will be subjected to Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) before delivery to ensure high quality standards.
Lint Top provides customer not only the top quality and efficient cable equipments, but also the excellet service and technical assistance to our customer, Lint TOP committ oureslves to help more customers build cable manufacturers,improve their production technology so that they can produce cables and wires with higher quality and cheaper cost, as so far, all customers whom are cooperating with us are become stronger and stronger in their countries.
Written by Fargo wang