AC Voltage Withstand Test System
The AC voltage test system is mainly used for power cable, electric transformer, HV instrument transformer, HV switch, etc.
The test items include AC voltage test, PD test and electric aging test.
1. Rated voltage: 1.0KV-1500KV (and above)
2. Rated capacity: 1.0KVA-1500KVA (and above)
3. Noise: ≤65dB (2m away from equipment)
4. PD level: 80% of rated voltage, PD ≤ 2pC (or smaller as users required)
5. Operation duty: at rated capacity, 1 hour on, 1 hour off, 3-6 times one day. Continuously working at 50% of rated capacity (or other duration according to test requirement).
1. Test transformer
2. LV filter
3. Coupling capacitor
4. Digital PD detector
5. Double shielded isolated transformer
6. HV capacitive divider
7. Contact type regulator
8. Digital control desk
One mail or One call if you need more Technical details