Cable Heating Cycle Test System
The heavy current is used for testing power transformer, high voltage mutual inductor, arrester, high voltage XLPE cable and so on. It adopts heavy current load test to test sample with heavy current for judging the quality so that users can improve products quality.
1. Input voltage: 220V 380V
2. Output voltage: 2V-100V (and above)
3. Rated current: 100A-12000A (and above)
4. Rated frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
5. Typical noise: ≤ 75dB (Measuring 2 meters away equipment)
6. Operation duty: continuously
1. Maximum altitude: 1000m
2. Temperature range: -5-+35℃
3. Relative humidity(non-condensing): ≤90%
4. Temperature range of electronic component: 10-+40℃
5. Relative humidity of electronic component(non-condensing): ≤80%
6. No dust
Call or email for lint top if you have any question or need more technical details.
Product detail pictures:
By Fanny from Borussia Dortmund - 2016.11.12 12:31
The manufacturer gave us a big discount under the premise of ensuring the quality of products, thank you very much, we will select this company again.
By Helen from Czech - 2016.06.25 12:48