We provide hand-held welder(LT-10A), table type welder(LT-3B,LT-4A) and hydraulic type welder(LT-1510B, LT-2013B)
Welding range and application material are as the following table:
Range of Wire(mm)
Cu Alloy: Φ5-Φ8
Al Alloy: Φ1.00-Φ4.00
Al Alloy: Φ5-Φ9.50
The quality of cold welding is better than the traditional method with the following advantages:
(1) No need to treat the welding part ends before welding.
(2)No need to heat during welding process, no silver welding pads needed, which can save energy, reduce production costs, and with a relatively clean working environment.
(3) Cold welding directly put the wires into the die, the operation is relatively convenient and simple, easy to master.
(4) Compared with resistance welding, the cold welding head has smaller flash which is easy to remove and smooth.
(5) There is no welding heat affected zone on the cold welding head, and no softening zone and brittle metal mesophase. Therefore, the joint has excellent properties such as conductivity and corrosion resistance.
(6) The joint is strengthened due to deformation and hardening during cold welding. The strength of the welded joint shall not be lower than base material.